not just only mp3, we could get money too

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

TIME magazine Top 10 Songs (#Fourth)

Photobucket

All My Friends
LCD Soundsystem


Tracklist

  1. "Get Innocuous!" - 7:11
  2. "Time to Get Away" - 4:11
  3. "North American Scum" - 5:25
  4. "Someone Great" - 6:25
  5. "All My Friends" - 7:37
  6. "Us v Them" - 8:29
  7. "Watch the Tapes" - 3:55
  8. "Sound of Silver" - 7:07
  9. "New York, I Love You but You're Bringing Me Down" - 5:35
#4. All My Friends
by LCD Soundsystem


There's a magic to this song that I won't ruin by trying to explain the potion. Suffice it to say that a straightforward repetition of the same guitar, keyboard and bass lines, combined with lyrics about life without regret ("I wouldn't trade one stupid decision/ For another five years of life") and life with all kinds of regrets ("You spend the first five years trying to get with the plan/ and the next five years trying to get with your friends again") pays off with a punch about what we lose as we get older.


Download Rapidshare Link: 
http://rapidshare.com/files/21821560/lsd.rar
(please report if link error)

No comments:

Post a Comment