not just only mp3, we could get money too

Saturday, November 22, 2008

Second Album from Fastball

Photobucket

all the pain money can buy 
fastball

Track list :
1. Way, The
2. Fire Escape  
3. Better Than It Was  
4. Which Way to the Top?  
5. Sooner or Later  
6. Warm Fuzzy Feeling  
7. Slow Drag  
8. G.O.D. (Good Old Days)
9. Charlie, The Methadone Man  
10. Out of My Head  
11. Damaged Goods  
12. Nowhere Road  
13. Sweetwater, Texas

Download Rapidshare Link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/99964100/Fastball.-.All.The.Pain.Money.Can.Buy.rar
(please report if link error)

1 comment:

  1. thank you very much for this album. I used to have a copy back when it was still popular and fresh, but someone stole it from me. I didnt have the means to burning a copy of it then, so I had to do without. this is still a great CD and I actually missed this band being on the radio. =)

    ReplyDelete